What this involves
- Cooking at regular events such as for the Welcome Lounge, Community Meal and Men’s Breakfast, and more irregular events such as Fun Days and the Marriage Course
- Ensuring food stored in the Kitchen and fridge is in date and a good condition, and throwing out that which isn’t
- Maintaining a high level of hygiene and cleanliness in the Kitchen
- Ensuring the church is compliant with Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Working with the Pastoral Care team to cook for people in need
What skills are desirable
- Ability to cook delicious food for a large amount of people
- Cook with a high level of hygiene and good practice
What time we need you to serve
The events regularly with food happen on a weekend; the Welcome Lounge is every Sunday, Community Meals are on a Sunday four times a year and the Men’s Breakfast takes place on the last Saturday of each month.
We’d also like to call upon your skills for less frequent events in the community such as Fun Days, or for courses like the Marriage Course.