What this involves
- Setting up the Crèche before Church and helping to clear up after
- Leading children out to the Crèche before the talk, and entertaining and caring for them
- Engaging with any parents and carers who are with their children in the Crèche
- Making the Crèche available to parents and carers with young children
What skills you need
- Undergo safeguarding training and have the necessary checks made
- An ability to interact with children and babies at their level
What skills are desirable
- Energetic and lively, as well as gentle and calming, personality to engage young children in the set activities or quiet them when necessary
- Responsible and dependable in looking after young children
- High concentration, awareness and quick reactions
- First-aid trained
What time we need you to serve
The Crèche takes place every Sunday during Church. Setup takes fifteen minutes and starts at 5.45pm, with clearing up afterwards taking ten minutes.
Want to get involved?