What this involves
- Helping to shape a strong, inclusive and effective Men’s Ministry in the church
- Hosting the Men’s Breakfast
- Mentoring and discipling other men in the church
- Cooking food for events such as the Men’s Breakfast
- Helping to set up and clear up at events
What skills are desirable
- Passion to see men grow in their faith
- A pastoral and sensitive heart
- Experience of mentoring or a willingness to learn and grow
- Cooking to a good standard
What time we need you to serve
The Men’s Breakfast takes place on the last Saturday of each month, except in December. Other events specifically for men are usually irregular but will be advertised well ahead of time, giving you a chance to get involved. Mentoring is a regular commitment, normally once every two to four weeks, if you’re interested in serving in that area.
Are you that guy?